STARWARE PRIVACY STATEMENT
This is the Privacy Statement of Starware BV, located in Schouwburglaan 18, 2806AV, Gouda.At Starware, we care about our business relationships and are committed to preserving their privacy as well as website visitors'. Your personal data will be secured and treated with the greatest care possible in compliance with the GDPR.
This privacy statement explains how Starware handles the processing of personal data. It indicates which personal data is collected and for which purpose the personal data are used.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
When you visit Starware websites, we may automatically collect and store information sent by your web browser, such as IP addresses (i.e., the Internet address of your computer) and the usage of our website (such as the pages visited, length of visit, search queries, information about the type of device you used or the geolocation). This technical information, which doesn’t identify you personally, is used to manage the website and system administrator, and to improve the website and its use.
Starware will not collect personally identifiable information about you when you visit our websites unless you voluntarily provide us with that information (for example, by sending us an e-mail for more information).
Personal Data Collection
Internally we collect and process the personal data necessary for Human Resources Services, such as payroll administration, contracting, recruitment & selection, and personnel management, as well as for the following reasons:
- To judge your competence and availability for a future job position at Starware, if you choose to apply for that.
- To enter an employer/employee relation and to fulfill all relevant administration.
- For promoting your personal development and employability, including training, education, and testing.
- For management purposes including management information, providing internal controls and operational safety and performing audits.
- For quality objectives such as certification.
Personal details Business Relations
Including contact details of employees of clients, suppliers, vendors, referees and any other agency with which we maintain a business relationship.
Starware processes the personal data of those involved who work for companies with whom we do business:
- To make offers for and/or provide information about the services and other activities, to maintain a business relationship and to conclude and maintain an order agreement.
We process, among other things, the following personal details of business relationships:
- Contact names, contact details, and functions.
Personal details Employee’s
We might collect the following data from our employees or applicant for job offerings.
- Name, address details, e-mail address and other contact details.
- Birthdate, age, gender.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): information about training, internships and work experience.
- Data on availability and leave.
- Nationality, BSN, ID certificate, Work permit.
- Other data related to staff, salary and absenteeism registration.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Starware can pass employee’s personal data to its clients for consultancy contracts and in all other cases where we can be obliged to do so, for example by a court order.
Starware can pass on the personal data obtained from its business relations if this is necessary to achieve business goals or for the benefit of the mediation. This data can be passed on to applicants or candidates, business partners or subcontractors and in all other cases where Starware can be obliged to do so, for example by a court order. Personal data can be passed outside the Netherlands.
Starware has taken the necessary measures to ensure that the personal data transmitted are adequately protected.
The retention periods we use depend on the applicable statutory retention periods.
VIEW AND CORRECTION
You have the right to inspect and change the personal data registered about you. To do so, you can contact your contact person at Starware.
Starware makes every effort to optimally protect your personal data against unauthorized use. We do this on the basis of physical, administrative, organisational and technical measures. For example, only authorised persons have access to the data. If data is provided third parties that provide services or work with Starware, Starware has agreed with them that they also provide optimum protection of personal data.
Starware uses a reliable SSL Certificate to ensure that your personal data does not fall into the wrong hands.
If you have any questions, If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy or Starware’s personal data processing policies, please contact us at:
Adress: Schouwburglaan 18, 2806AV, Netherlands
Registration Number KvK: Gouda 29037906
Phone Number: +31 182 399 244
E-mail address: email@example.com
CHANGES PRIVACY STATEMENT